- Custom app package including branding, colour scheme, domain name, email templates, and access to third party integrations
- Secure chat
- Client and candidate profile notes for relationship management
- Custom compliance monitoring with document storage and CV upload
- Auto-generated timesheets with custom rate structures and customised CSV exports for pay and billing software
- everything in the small business plan, plus:
- Custom applicant screening form for onboarding
- Employee time-clock using GPS or barcode clock-in, with unarrival notifications
- Feedback and rating module for clients and candidates
- Emergency out-of-hours and weekend technical support
- Access to custom feature development services
Sign up today - you'll be in good company...
Yes! We offer our Scissors branded platform for free for up to 5 Monthly Active Users if you're just starting out. The Scissors platform offers push and email notifications, secure chat, industry-specific compliance monitoring and CSV exports for timesheet and worker reporting.
Users who have had a confirmed job in the calendar month. And admin accounts that have logged in at least once in the calendar month.
All Scissors contracts are for a minimum of a one-year commitment, since we've found this gives you enough time to be successful. If you need to cancel your contract early, contact our support team at [email protected] for advice.
If you decide Scissors isn't the best tool for your business, simply contact our support team at [email protected]. We require 30 days notice to cancel your account.
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. We also accept traditional banking, wire transfer and Wise transfers for international customers. For additional payment options, please contact us.
Yes! We're pretty flexible when it comes to payment - quarterly plans are available.
There's no single parameter that we base our pricing on. We look at each case individually. When preparing an offer, we consider factors like your business requirements, the number of users, the expected number of jobs you fill, the support you require, etc.
We'll do our best so that the offer you receive works for you, whether you're a small business or an enterprise.
We charge a one-off set-up fee for our paid plans to cover feature requests, app configuration and any data import. This set-up fee is customised for your requirements and can be paid in quarterly instalments if your cash flow doesn't allow for up-front payment. This investment will enable you to have your very own customised app.
Not directly - but Scissors' pricing is designed to scale with your volume of use. So while we don't charge 'overage fees' as such, you should expect your usage to grow over time, and our pricing will adjust to match that.
Two of our modules will incur additional third-party costs. Our SMS feature has variable rates, depending on your country. If you are running a marketplace, you may also incur Stripe fees.
Learn how Scissors can fit for your workflows with a free, customised demo. Lunch is on us.