When you think of recruiting, you probably imagine in-house recruiters at a company tasked with hiring employees. But there's another way to do business: RPO (recruiting process outsourcing). RPO is when a company hires an outside agency to manage all or part of its employment process. This can include sourcing candidates for open positions, pre-screening them and even making offers on behalf of your company. It's common in industries like technology, where it takes time to find qualified candidates and build relationships with them before they're ready to join your team.
RPO recruiting is when a company hires an outside agency to manage all or part of its employment process.
RPO is a way for companies to outsource part or all of their recruiting process, including everything from candidate sourcing and screening to hiring.
But what does it mean when you say you're outsourcing? And why would you ever want to do that?
- Outsourcing: Taking something your team used to do in-house and handing it off to an outside agency or individual. You'll still run the show on your end—you just won't be doing all the work yourself!
- Recruiting: Finding people who could work at your company and bringing them on board.
RPO recruiting serves as an alternative to in-house hiring.
RPO recruiting is an alternative to in-house hiring. In a nutshell, it involves hiring a third-party firm to assist with the recruitment process. The benefits of doing this are numerous. You can save time and money by outsourcing your time-sensitive work while giving your HR department more time to focus on other aspects of the company.
If you've been considering implementing RPO recruiting as part of your recruitment strategy, here's what you need to know about how it works and its advantages and drawbacks.
The benefits of RPO recruiting include access to industry experts, time savings and reduced costs.
RPO recruiting is a great way to find top talent in a short amount of time. The benefits include:
- Access to industry experts: RPO recruiters are experts in their field, making them the perfect resource for your team. They understand different types of candidates and how they can solve problems for you, so it's easy to get results from them quickly.
- Time savings: You don't have to wait for a long-term contract or temp agency process; you can use an RPO recruiter when you need someone fast! You'll save time by working with an expert who knows precisely which candidate will be the best match, making the whole experience smooth and efficient without hassle.
- Reduced costs: Since there aren't any middlemen involved (just an expert sourcing), using an RPO recruiter is much more cost-effective than using another method such as hiring full-time employees directly through LinkedIn Ads campaigns or posting ads on classified sites like Craigslist.
RPO recruitment is a way for companies to lower their recruiting costs while accessing the expertise of the best recruiters.
RPO recruiting is a way for companies to lower their recruiting costs while accessing the expertise of the best recruiters.
RPO recruitment is an excellent alternative to in-house hiring. It offers many benefits to companies, such as:
- Access to industry experts
- Time savings
- Reduced costs
Companies that have switched to RPO recruiting say it has helped them lower costs, increase their candidate pool and reduce the time it takes to fill a role. It's also an alternative to in-house hiring for smaller companies that may not be able to afford to hire someone full-time for their recruitment needs.